Burno Adjustment Bureau LLC
600 W Germantown Pike, Suite 400
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania 19462

Office: (215) 549-6309 / Mobile: (215) 253-9956

What Is A Public Adjuster?

A public adjuster is hired by the homeowner/policyholder who has suffered property damage. Public Adjusters DO NOT represent the insurance company. They are involved in: Reviewing, Preparing, Negotiations and Settling your claim. A Public Adjuster will get the homeowner the best possible cash settlements from his/her insurance company.

Claim Form Scheduling